The ATP Tour, Inc. is the governing body of the men's professional tennis circuits - the ATP Tour, the ATP Challenger Tour and the ATP Champions Tour. With 64 tournaments in 31 countries, the ATP Tour showcases the finest male athletes competing in the world’s most exciting venues. The purpose of the ATP is to own, sanction, schedule and administer one or more circuits of professional tennis tournaments; to own one or more professional tennis tournaments; to develop, promulgate, and administer rules, regulations and grievance procedures to ensure the fair and orderly conduct of professional tennis tournaments and circuits thereof and the sport of professional tennis; to promote and further the interest of professional tennis players and professional tennis tournaments and circuits thereof throughout the world; to promote the interest of one or more public charities; to improve the conditions under which professional tennis players engage in their occupation; to increase the status and public perception of professional tennis as a major world class international sport; to promote and protect the future of the sport of professional tennis; and to encourage interest in the sport of tennis.
This newly created position is an excellent opportunity for someone with a desire to help shape the future of tennis. We are looking for an enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with a passion for finding the best project outcomes. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
An innovative and strategic thinker, keen to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities. The Business Data Analyst will report directly to the VP Digital, but will work across technology, marketing, commercial and business teams. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping the digital roadmap across our fan facing and member facing service offering as well as help drive our digital transformation. The position is ideally based in London to optimize coordination and workflow with the VP Digital but work remotely with teams based around the world. There is limited travel required.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Work with development and digital service teams in implementing analytic strategies and develop reporting/dashboarding to help teams achieve their OKRs
- Contribute to and drive the data analytics roadmap, implementing and continuously improving our frameworks, tools and methodologies.
- Work alongside our tech teams and partners in the development and operation of our CRM Data warehouse and MarTech platforms.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop future product roadmaps by supporting test and learn methods including reporting on A/B testing and prototype testing.
- Coach teams across multiple departments in using analytics to shape and drive change in the business supporting the transformational goal of a data-driven culture and mindset.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong experience (5 to 7 years) in digital analytics, including the definition and implementation of measurement strategies
- Experience in extracting actionable insights and presenting recommendations to variety of audiences including (development, business leadership, commercial and design teams)
- Strong experience working with Google Analytics including implementation of custom events.
- Experience in upgrade path from Google Analytics to Google 365 is desirable
- Experience working with data collection and aggregation tools such as Funnel (advantageous)
- Experience implementing and extracting data from Mobile Marketing Platforms and Mobile Push Notification providers, Kumulos (desirable)
- Experience extracting data from Ad Delivery platforms such as Google AdMob (desirable)
- Experience in working within an OKR framework (desirable) helping teams set Objectives and define and track Key Results.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Satisfactory reviews from VP Digital with input from business stakeholders
- Timely completion of projects
- Achievement of KPIs established by VP Digital
Please send resumes to [email protected] with Business Data Analyst in the subject line.Apply Now
ATP is looking for an Analyst with a passion for turning data into information, information into insight and insight into actions. The perfect candidate will live and breathe data, with a passion in finding patterns and correlation in the tiniest places and will have bright ideas of how to turn those correlations into actionable insights for ATP.
The candidate will report to the VP Digital and ideally is based in the broader London area and willing to work in a hybrid model.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Own and support the delivery of ATP’s social and digital measurement and reporting framework, support campaign and program development through targeted social insights and analysis in lieu of digital strategy and objectives.
- Synthesise social media and web data into meaningful insights and clearly communicate complex findings in a variety of formats for varying levels of stakeholders.
- Use social listening data to conduct research on topics such as brand affinity, audience sentiment, engagement and opportunities
- Will work with stakeholders across the business and will lead on the gathering g of social data to build and deliver compelling weekly, monthly and quarterly social media listening/ performance reports and identifying actionable insights which proactively benchmark performance against pre-agreed metrics (both YOY and YTD)
- Work alongside external tennis stakeholders to create bespoke reports for our Members (Tournaments and Players) and commercial partners
- Ability to extract data from native social media platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Tik Tok) where not available via an API to combine with tool data and perform analysis is key. Experience of data tools and aggregators such as Google Analytics
- Support the Commercial Team in creating new value for existing and prospective partners through insights
- Primary contact and account manager of social media content management and analytics tool. Working with vendor account team to ensure the product is functioning correctly (raising tickets and escalating where required), the processes are being followed (i.e. content labelling) and new data connectors or API developments are being tracked and adopted. Optimizing keyword queries and dashboards on an ongoing basis to support social listening needs
- Respond quickly and nimbly to ad hoc/reactive data and reporting requests to support functions across the business including commercial, communications and member relations
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work effectively with counterpart at the WTA, to produce joint reports and analysis for key Tennis United initiatives and events
- Provide ongoing support with paid media activity, working with agency and social team to activate campaigns and integrate paid and organic data for rolling always on activity..
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Proven working experience in social listening and analytics (5 years)
- Technical expertise and experience using social media analytics tools and software (e.g. Hootsuite, Hookit, Sprout, with a preference for Sprinklr.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and respond to changes quickly.
- Experience in analysing datasets in Excel or Tableau
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Satisfactory reviews from VP, Digital and members of Marketing Department and Digital team
- Accurate and timely production of reports
- Contribution to the gathering and use of insights to grow the tennis footprint and build fanbase
Please send resumes to [email protected] with Social and Marketing Analyst in the subject line.Apply Now
Summary: Responsible for maintaining and developing new functionality for the ATP’s Digital systems, the Live Scoring systems, Intranet systems and Data Distribution systems platforms. Works with appropriate stakeholders through all steps of software development lifecycle to determine requirements, implement and launch new digital media, live scoring and data distribution initiatives.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Maintain application infrastructure for the ATP Digital Media Platform across desktop and mobile websites and related applications.
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing digital assets.
• Support and develop database driven web interfaces for high-traffic websites.
• Develop and support CDN, web farm and caching strategies to deliver high volume distribution of digital content to users and clients.
• Evaluate and recommend new technology solutions for digital channels.
• Work with and manage various international digital agencies.
• Work to design, develop and maintain high development, coding and distribution standards.
• Work and code within at team source-controlled environment for team collaboration development and production.
• Develop a deep understanding of the existing Digital Media Platform including associated databases, data sources and dependencies.
• Work closely with visual designers to bridge design and engineering work efforts.
• Maintain internal diagrams and procedures documentation as necessary.
• Travel domestically and internationally several times per year for up to 2 weeks.
• Maintain application infrastructure for the Live Scoring platform across the PDA/tablet, desktop, server, databases, services, cloud, web and mobile systems and related applications.
• Maintain SLA requirements and maintenance of service systems and their content delivered to the clients.
• Analyse and develop solutions to automate and improve the responsiveness, redundancy and 99.9% uptime of the Live Scoring platform systems.
• Maintain the service infrastructure of the Data Distribution services from the maintenance of the code base driving the services to the setup, database systems that contain the data delivered in the services and the servers that deliver the content to the clients.
• Maintain the Intranet systems and platforms on which they exist upon.
• Maintain and populate documentation stores of process, procedures, diagrams and specification documents.
Key Performance Measures
• Consumer satisfaction with ATP digital properties.
• Internal satisfaction with ATP digital properties and maintenance tools.
• Positive feedback from manager with policies met, obligations fulfilled and technology remaining secure and current.
Applicants email resume to [email protected]Apply Now
ATP is seeking a freelance writer/editor to assist our editorial team on an as-needed basis during the year. For the remainder of 2022, your services will likely be needed during the summer swing in the United States and again in November during the Intesa Sanpaolo Next Gen ATP Finals and Nitto ATP Finals.
You must have excellent English writing skills and an exceptional level of tennis knowledge. A second language is desired but not mandatory.
This is a contract position with an expected time commitment of between 30-40 hours a week during the weeks you are providing services.
The successful candidate will be based in the United States or Canada and work from a home office.
• Work to strict deadlines based on match play, write accurate, timely and engaging daily tournament match reports and exclusive player features to tell the story of the ATP Tour and promote our players and tournaments in the best light.
• Upload written and photo content via the Sitecore content management system.
• Provision and promote video content flowing into ATP’s video platform
• Make other content posts, including player and tournament updates, photo galleries, charity content and more
• Proofread fellow writers’ articles and assist with daily QA of ATP’s digital assets
SKILL AND ATTRIBUTES
• Exceptional tennis knowledge and experience working in the digital media field
• Excellent copy- and headline-writing skills and a proven ability to write to tight deadlines
• Creative thinking that facilitates an ongoing stream of compelling content ideas
• An eye for great photography to illustrate written content
• High attention to detail, especially the ability to write crisp copy devoid of factual errors and typos and the ability to catch errors during the proofreading of stories
• Ability to work independently, at nights and weekends, and to exercise sound editorial judgement
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues in different time zones around the globe
• Basic experience working in HTML and Photoshop, or the willingness to learn
• Prior experience working within the tennis industry is a plus
• In which city and country do you live?
• Have you previously worked in the tennis media? (If yes, please provide brief details.)
• Can you provide links to three news articles (preferably related to tennis) that you have written that have been published online?
• Are you willing to regularly work nights and weekends?
Please visit teamworkonline.com to submit your application.