ATP Tour, Inc. es el gobierno del tenis profesional masculino y sus circuitos - el ATP World Tour, el ATP Challenger Tour y el ATP Champions Tour. Con 62 torneos en 31 países, el ATP World Tour muestra a los mejores jugadores del mundo en lugares perfectos para competir. El propósito de ATP es poseer, sancionar, programar y administrar uno o más circuitos de tenis profesional; poseer uno o más torneos profesionales de tenis; desarrollar, promover y administrar normas, regulaciones y procedimientos para asegurar una conducta justa en los torneos profesionales de tenis; promover el interés en el tenis profesional en todo el mundo; mejorar las condiciones de los torneos en todo el mundo; promover el interés en una o más organizaciones benéficas; mejorar las condiciones en las que un jugador arranca su situación profesional; mejorar el status y la percepción del tenis profesional como deporte internacional: incentivar el interés en el deporte del tenis.
The ATP is the governing body of the men's professional tennis circuits - the ATP World Tour, the ATP Challenger Tour and the ATP Champions Tour. With 63 tournaments in 31 countries, the ATP World Tour showcases the finest male athletes competing in the world’s most exciting venues.
The Sales & Sponsorship / Digital Media intern would split his/her time between the two departments, with several overlapping responsibilities and projects over the course of the internship.
About the Sales & Sponsorships (Commercial) Department
ATP Commercial department is the commercial arm of the ATP Tour. The ATP Commercial Department is responsible for the sale of ATP World Tour sponsorship assets and all commercial inventory at the Nitto ATP Finals, along with the management of existing sponsor benefits.
The objective of this position of the internship is to assist in the development of new sponsorship opportunities, by researching companies and contacts within assigned categories, along with other special projects.
About the Digital Media Department
ATP Digital Media department is the digital arm of the ATP Tour. The ATP Digital Media department is responsible for the creation and management of all ATP digital properties including websites, social media platforms, and mobile apps.
The objective of this internship is to assist in the creation and analysis of digital media reports to help monitor the health of all ATP digital channels, as well as conduct research on the latest social media trends and best practices.
Sales & Sponsorships
- Keep up-to-date on trends within sports sponsorship
- Research of sales leads and new business opportunities
- Specific activities would include researching companies within assigned categories and identifying specific contacts
- Supports in performing various analytical special projects, including working with spreadsheets, presentations and/or database applications to create reports for department leadership.
- Account Management Support – responsible for the posting of ATP partner web banners, within the AdTech online system
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with the development of sponsorship proposals
- Collaborate with staff and departments in preparing special projects
- Special administrative tasks as they arise
- Run analytics reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to monitor health of ATP digital channels
- Research latest social media trends and best practices.
- Track partner social media promotions
- This position receives direction from the Digital and Social Media Specialist
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- College senior, recent graduate or graduate student
- A background in business
- Excellent research skills
- Good organizational and execution skills, focus on detail
- Strong team player who can work independently
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn Commercial CRM system
- A positive and flexible attitude
- January – June, 2019
- 40 hours / week; hourly pay.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- How did you hear about this job?
- Describe any experience you have had with Google Analytics
- Describe any experience you have had with a CRM system
- Briefly discuss your future career goals.